Community Service Category: Community Services
Inspire North Lancashire is a fully integrated drug and alcohol service delivered in community and custodial settings. The service provides rapid and open access to assessment and treatment services for people who have problems with drugs and/or alcohol.
What we do
We provide all aspects of drug and alcohol treatment, including open access, structured treatment and referral to tier 4 rehabilitation. Our aim is to promote recovery from addiction and dependence and support people to make positive changes to their lives.
Inspire North Lancashire provides:
– A range of structured one-to-one and group psychosocial interventions
– Recovery-focused groups and workshops
– A range of brief and extended interventions for alcohol users
– Engagement and outreach support
– Community detox for drugs and alcohol with full support and aftercare
– Access to shared care available at GP surgeries
– Referral to inpatient detox or rehabilitation
– A needle and syringe programme including a range of harm reduction interventions, including testing and vaccinations for blood borne viruses
– Medically assisted recovery options
– Specialist criminal justice support
– Peer support